Friday, August 3, 2012

Classroom Theme










These are a few photos from my classroom using the photos of Boston.  The State Street board is for math since that's the financial district, The World Trade Center is for social studies, Government Center is over my desk and the board has the school calendar and other administrative information on it, and the other boards I rotate between reading, writing, and character education.  I have a black strip of paper that connects around the top of the classroom to each board, and that's the 'T-Line.'  The kids love the different pictures and get excited when I tell them to meet me at 'North Station!'  All these pictures are available under 'Boston Theme' at Kara's Store! Feel free to email me if you want just one specific photo!
~Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment